What's new

Great News!

We received some great news yesterday.

The insurance company has approved our request for a bigger bed for Jenna. It is a special bed, costs $6000, and is handmade.

Here is a picture of Jenna in one of the beds.

full

http://www.sleepsafebed.com/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations. I'm sure all it took was seeing a picture of her in her halloween costume. Who could resist that?

P.S. $6,000:eek: I am in the wrong business, I need to start making furniture.

Glad to hear it all worked out. I know insurance companies can be loath to shell out what some of the medical equipment costs.

Can I have a bed that is proportionally that large for me? I mean I'd love having that much room to sprawl at night.

In any case congrats to you JoAnne! Hope the bed works out well for her.

Adam, I'm sure you could probably get a bed custom built to your required dimensions. :biggrin1:

These beds are freaking awesome. The one she is in, in the pic, is a full size bed. I want one for myself.

mrs. chefchris said:
Adam, I'm sure you could probably get a bed custom built to your required dimensions. :biggrin1:

These beds are freaking awesome. The one she is in, in the pic, is a full size bed. I want one for myself.

It looks like she will be nice and safe in there. That is amazing... but Wow, 6k! :w00t: I love the windows on it so you can keep your eyes on her!!!

Mama Bear said:
It looks like she will be nice and safe in there. That is amazing... but Wow, 6k! :w00t: I love the windows on it so you can keep your eyes on her!!!

Yeah, no bars for her to get her arms or legs stuck.

I'm always worried she is going to break some bones in her crib. :crying:

The bed has been ordered. It will take 4-6 weeks to build.

Hopefully we will have it by Christmas! :w00t:

BTW, Jenna got stuck in the corner of her crib this morning, and woke me up at 8am with screaming. She couldn't get out of the corner. :sad:

Wow. For that price, makes me kinda want to go into making those. Wouldn't be too hard I think....

Great news though.

-Mo

Top Bottom