What's new

Davidoff coolwater

I like the davidoff coolwater aftershave very much however I can't seem to find it these days.

Does anyone know if its been discountinued?
Thanks

you mean you dont like it?! :001_huh: :biggrin:

He probably means that it got a little too much exposure in the 90's...sorta like Drakkar in the 80's, Aramis in the 70's, um...Hai Karate! in the 60's (lol)...

Cool Water Deep is available still. My wife gave me some for Xmas a couple years back.

He probably means that it got a little too much exposure in the 90's...sorta like Drakkar in the 80's, Aramis in the 70's, um...Hai Karate! in the 60's (lol)...

Cool Water Deep is available still. My wife gave me some for Xmas a couple years back.

I see, I'm familiar with drakkar and aramis (tks to my dad who passes on the leftoevers when I was young) :blush:

will checkout the 'deep'

The regular is still widely available here, so I doubt it's discontinued.

FWIW, I think you can get it from a lot of perfume websites.

You may want to try Aqua Velva Ice Sport. It has the same scent. It also has some nice cooling menthol. It is not has cooling as the original. I use it nearly everyday. Last bottle I bought was $5.49, so you'll save some money.

You may want to try Aqua Velva Ice Sport. It has the same scent. It also has some nice cooling menthol. It is not has cooling as the original. I use it nearly everyday. Last bottle I bought was $5.49, so you'll save some money.
+1 very close scent wise and a better performer for a lot less money

you mean you dont like it?! :001_huh: :biggrin:

As was stated before, I got my fill of pimply faced little twerps bathing in that stuff before leaving home. I can't even tell you how many pounding headaches I got from the stench that results from the intemperate use of Cool Water. :mad:

That's an insult to Ice Sport. :biggrin:

Seriously, Cool Water is one of those "gives me a headache in five minutes" scents. Too much exposure to it, Nautica, Tommy, CK One, Polo, and others during the 90's. Drakkar was already old hat by then.

And yes, you can get Cool Water AS at most Wal-Marts under $20.00.

Let me just throw in my support for Aqua Velva Ice Sport. Great refreshing scent. I use it all the time. Great ingredients, including glycerin. You can't beat it for the money.

Let me just throw in my support for Aqua Velva Ice Sport. Great refreshing scent.

+1

This thread encouraged me to pick up some of the aforementioned Aqua Velva Ice Sport. I used it this morning for the first time--it is, indeed, good stuff! :001_cool:

Top Bottom