What's new

Injector Blades -Where to Buy?

I just bought a Schick Injector from Ron who was kind enough to include a 7 pack of Schick Injector Plus Platinum blades.

I have two questions. What are some good brands of injector blades and where would I buy them?

I buy Schick brand Injector blades from drugstore.com. They work fine for me, well enough that I've not been tempted to try anything else.

I buy Schick brand Injector blades from drugstore.com. They work fine for me, well enough that I've not been tempted to try anything else.

I have heard great things about them but did not know where to find them. Thank you for the tip!

I have tried the Schick brand, I bought them at the local grocery store, I believe they were made in Germany. I didn't really care for them, they didn't seem to cut very well. YMMV. What has worked for me are Ted Pella injectors. Very sharp. http://www.tedpella.com/dissect_html/dissect.htm#_121_4
They were a little over eleven dollars for twenty when you add shipping. Pretty good price but they seem to loose there edge quickly.

This is my source too. The last two orders I have received from them are the Chinese made versions, even though the description mentions Germany. I find the Chinese version a lot smoother for me, in any case :)

Top Bottom