What's new

West Coast Shaving is .....

Top Notch!

2nd order with them, picked up some more Speick [my sensitive skin likes anything with a Speick logo apparently], Feathers, and a bar of Musgo Real soap for the shower.

The shipping was slower than I expected, but I inquired and got a very quick reply that they must observe ground shipping rules for alcohol products [Speick balm has alcohol].

Great website, great prices, great service and a fellow shaving enthusiast! Support our small business, they are a big part of what makes America the cool place that it is :biggrin:

Cheers
Rich

West Coast is the best coast...... at shipping things out to me on the east coast faster than you could believe.
Put in an order Friday morning around 1 am Eastern. Recieved my package in GA at noon on monday.
Best of all, it was free shipping because i spent over $75.
Some of the best prices around too.

I agree, WCS is great. They have great prices, great service, and fast shipping. Plus, their shipping rates are low.

Highly recommended. Made my first order. Service was great with very fast shipping. Will be ordering again.:thumbup:

WCS is an amazing shave store...simply put!

I've ordered from them twice. The first order came through smooth sailing.

The second order had some significant problems in shipping due to NO FAULT of John's...

He nevertheless re-shipped the items at no additional cost.

WCS is a great shave resource for both the Newb and for the more experienced shaver

Thanks again John for the great service!!!

got my first ever order in from WCS yesterday afternoon and gave tabac a go for the first time. Got my order 5 business days after it was shipped, this seems to be par, any shipping method i use take the longest time possible to arrive. this is in no way a reflection on the companies i order from but the local post offices.

my ceramic bowl and Tabac were packed extremely well i am pretty sure the post office could drop kick the box without causing damage to the contents. The fine people at WCS threw in quite a few samples of different products as well, i can not wait to try a few of them. have already placed my second order from the fine folks at west coast shaving. :001_smile

Top Bottom