What's new

WCS Scratch and Dent Sale, and more new products

I have a small collection of items with small flaws that are gathering dust. Time to clear them out. Prices do not include shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Proraso Aftershave Splash - A few boxes were damaged in my last shipment. Bottles are in tact and look fine. $13 Qty: 2 STILL LEFT

MWF Shaving Soap - A casualty from an order that fought with my wife's SUV and lost. The bowl is in a couple hundred pieces, but the soap looks fine. Maybe a dent or two. $10 Qty: 1

DR Harris Lavender Shaving Soap Refill - Another casualty from the accident above. Box looks bad and the soap is slightly squished but usable. Qty: 1 $10

Parker 91R DE Razor - Couple small marks on the handle. $15 Qty: 2

I also wanted to let you know Provence Sante items are now in stock and Tabac is back in stock. My Valobra and Cella order just arrived. All items will be up on the site tonight. As always, keep an eye on the New Product Page for all the latest.

Last edited:
Freakin' awesome. I was waiting for WCS to get Provence Sante. Valobra, too!?!?!?! John, are you stocking the hard sticks (please say yes)?

One stop stopping!

Freakin' awesome. I was waiting for WCS to get Provence Sante. Valobra, too!?!?!?! John, are you stocking the hard sticks (please say yes)?

One stop stopping!

Yeah, my wallet's starting to itch. I've been holding off on ordering because I wanted to buy PdP. PS and IK (I figure the shea butter soaps are my last chance before I abandon soaps altogether), plus the Proraso P/P and AS all from one place.

Now I can. Dang it! :001_smile

I need to get caught up on PM's, but it looks like everything is gone but the Parker razors.

Andrew, if my wife happens to run over any more boxes, I'll PM you. :lol:

John, I'm selfishly glad to hear you've added Valobra and Cella, because I've been interested in trying them. I wonder if you could add P.160 and then make up an Italian soft soap sampler... ? :001_smile

I need to get caught up on PM's, but it looks like everything is gone but the Parker razors.

Andrew, if my wife happens to run over any more boxes, I'll PM you. :lol:

Thank you. I think I hear Mrs. letterk backing up the minivan over boxes. :biggrin:

John, if your site gets any bigger, then you're going to need retail outlets. If you need a store manager in the NY area, I'm available. I can send you my resume. I don't need a paycheck. You can pay me with products. :w00t:

John, if your site gets any bigger, then you're going to need retail outlets. If you need a store manager in the NY area, I'm available. I can send you my resume. I don't need a paycheck. You can pay me with products. :w00t:

More new products arrived today! I'd LOVE to open a retail store some day. I'd tell you to send in your resume, but I'm sure one of my kids would draw on it before I'd ever need to read it.

Sweet!

Hey John, any chance you could at some point get the Tabac bar soap?

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom