What's new

How safe your cosmetics are?

I found this site, and I don't know if someone saw this site.

I was surprised how many AS's, EdT's, deodorants, etc...are harsh!

Database does not have ALL cosmetics...:bored: But you can check if there are products you're using...

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Yes, saw that site before. Very good website. What I like is the explaination with the product saying it's dangerous or not and why. You can spend quite a lot of time on that website...

Wow, all I have looked up so far was a shower gel I have been trying and the hair gel I have used for several years. This is going to change a lot for me, I see that already. Thank you for this link!

So far it looks like I'm in the clear, but it is apparent that not all deodorants (and not all deodorant styles such as gel, clear, etc) are equal. I'm not sure why some scents are ranked worse than others though...

What authority does this website have? Seems like a load of hoopla to me.

How are antiperspirant deodorants linked to cancer? Let me guess, aluminum now, not only causes Alzheimer's, but also cancer?!?! Too funny :rolleyes:

How much of a given ingredient is considered toxic or carcinogenic? For example, shaving cream. It's not like we bathe in it or leave it on all day (right?), so is it that much of a risk?

The only exception is Spinal Tap Genuine Face Remover. It goes to 11.

What authority does this website have? Seems like a load of hoopla to me.

How are antiperspirant deodorants linked to cancer? Let me guess, aluminum now, not only causes Alzheimer's, but also cancer?!?! Too funny :rolleyes:

Alzheimer's I'm okay with, but cancer? I won't stand for this! :lol:

Top Bottom