What's new

Feather blades from Japanese market

I am a new user on B&B. I haven't been contributing, but I've been reading the posts for months, so I feel like a part of the community.

I recently got a DE razor and have been using the Red Pack Personna blades. They are the only type of blades I have used and they seem to work well enough and are really cheap, so I haven't really felt the need to try any others. I have been hearing about Feather blades from Japan a lot on the forums, so I decided to go into a Japanese market and see if they had them. They did, but they look a little different from the ones online. I bought a pack of 10 for $7.

Here are pictures below. Does anyone know if these are the same Feather blades or are they the old models or something? They have probably been sitting on the shelf for awhile.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
They are the same, only the cardboard piece is different. These blades with that piece of cardboard also come with a Feather Portable DE when you buy it new. I have shaved with these blades and the ones that come with the yellow cardboard piece, the ones most Feather users will be familiar with, they are exactly the same blades.

Top Bottom