What's new

You won't believe this cell phone. Or will you?

"...perfect for rubbing across your chin repeatedly in a vain hope that it'll knock off a few bristles before that very important meeting you're late and ill-prepared for." :lol:

I can just imagine that killing the battery on that thing in no time flat :biggrin:

I had hoped for a razr with a blade on the end of it....

The phone actually looks pretty slick, not for me though. I like multi-function phones however, shaving capability isn't one that I'm particularly interested in.

If it had a DE head, a blade dispenser and a used blade compartment, I'd have to give it serious consideration.

If it had a DE head, a blade dispenser and a used blade compartment, I'd have to give it serious consideration.

Who are you kidding? Consideration? You know good and well that a phone like that would be sold out in minutes thanks us. Most of us would buy two for the discount.:lol:

But think about it this way, you can drive to work, talk on the phone and shave all at the same time this way!

Oh geez, just when I thought 2 things that couldn't get no worse and they are combined, wonder how long before we see the Fusion attachment for the Iphone :lol:

If this phone is real, and I sort of suspect it isn't, woe to whomever buys one, and has to deal with all the whiskers getting into all the crevices on the phone. Plus, my phone battery doesn't last very long as it is. Add a shaver, and you would be recharging constantly.

:lol::lol::lol:

Who are you kidding? Consideration? You know good and well that a phone like that would be sold out in minutes thanks us. Most of us would buy two for the discount.:lol:

Oh geez, just when I thought 2 things that couldn't get no worse and they are combined, wonder how long before we see the Fusion attachment for the Iphone :lol:

If this phone is real, and I sort of suspect it isn't, woe to whomever buys one, and has to deal with all the whiskers getting into all the crevices on the phone. Plus, my phone battery doesn't last very long as it is. Add a shaver, and you would be recharging constantly.

I don't know it appears on several tech type websites. Not that the internet makes it so, but I could see it. I wouldn't want one, but I could see it being marketed. It would probably do well with the long hours white collar crowd, lawyers, Dr's. etc.

This has to be a joke. If it's not, that company is going to be getting tons o' bailout money soon. "Sorry sir, I know your phone has stopped working, but you got stubble on or in the phone and that voids the warranty."

Who in their right mind would pair these items? If this is the direction things will go, I frankly would prefer additional toiletries to enhance the... Cool 758 experience... (Cue scantily clad, breathless, swimsuit model on TV) Where's the A/S pump? The dual stylus/styptic pencil? The EDT reservoir? THE TOILET PAPER ROLL?!?!?!? Seriously, what feature could you use more on a phone- a crappy touch-up electric razor, or a few emergency sheets of Charmin Extra Soft (tm)?

Top Bottom