FS: Citizen Eco Drive BM6400-51E Mil Watch
Worn very, very little. In good condition, no damage that would not happen within a day of putting any watch on your wrist, the usual swirls and micro scratches. Less than a year old.
This charges in sunlight, or ambient room lighting, and does not use any batteries. The internal capacitor lasts 10-20 years, and I have never had one problem with the time being wrong or having a low charge.
I have the extra links, so if you tell me what size your wrist measures around, I'm happy to size it for you before shipping. EXCELLENT lume.
* Model BM6400-51E
* Stainless steel case and bracelet.
* Black dial with white hands and markers.
* Luminous hands and markers.
* Precise Eco-Drive movement - Charges in Sunlight or Indoors, never need to change the battery.
* 180 Day Power Reserve.
* Low Charge Indicator and Time Reset Advisory.
* Water Resistant to 200m.
* Screw-down crown.
* Fold-over Push-button deployment clasp.
* Hardened mineral Crystal with anti-glare coating for Superior Scratch Resistance.
* Case measures 41mm diameter by 11mm thick.
* Retail price 250.00 USD
More info: http://www.promenadewatches.com/cata...oducts_id=2147
$125 shipped in the US, Paypal accepted (CREDIT cards add $4.50), international PM for shipping fee, insurance/tracking/priority available at your cost. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions.
2-band Simpson, Plisson, or genuine horn shavemacs with short loft trades considered.