What's new

you know you're obsessed with wetshaving when...

...you find yourself purposely using too much cream just so it'll run out faster and you can buy more.

...you are actually disappointed that your shaving soaps never actually seem to get any smaller.

true for me on both counts. I have one tube of proraso cream and 3 pucks of soap and it seems like my soap isn't going down fast enough. it's a weird psychological experiment I think. I want my soaps to last long but at this rate it seems like I won't go through them for at least a year. I still wanna try other soaps but avoid the clutter at the same time :frown:

Here's one I did yesterday. You know you're obsessed when part of your Saturday routine is hitting all the local antique and thrift stores looking for old razors. And you go into local stores with no money and no intention of buying anything just to see what their selection of cool shaving stuff is.

Another one, you have an ebay search locked to notify you when a certain razor comes up for sale.

Another one, you have an ebay search locked to notify you when a certain razor comes up for sale.
yup....thatz one too........compulsive E-Bay disorder.........I usually watch a bunch of razors I might like to see how the demand is......and I search different category's for the out of place find.......

Last edited:
Here is another one for you. I don't normally shave on Sundays. I just took a shower and rubbed some Bigelow on my face while I was in the shower. Yeah baby!

my blades are from pakistan,my razor is from the usa,my shave soap is from italy ,and i cant wait to try an egyptian blade.is this normal?

You approach wetshaving like a science lab, carefully chronicling the results of your various changes and technical experiments to that illusive end: the perfect shave.

... when you inject phrases like "YMMV" into everyday conversation.

... when you're in a store that carries shaving products, and every time you walk by that aisle, you take an inventory of DE blades, VDH brushes and soap, and other non-cartridge, non-goo items. When something gets sold, you wonder "Hmmmm ... who else besides ME is into wet-shaving?"

Top Bottom