What's new

Castlecraver

Congratulations Pat, It is a pleasure and an honor to share a spot on the wall with a man of such class. You are a true gentlemen amongst men and your efforts truly stand out with dignity, grace and thoughtfulness. You sir most certainly are deserving of this award. Enjoy the night as it is all about you.

Cheers....

Congratulations Pat, its a great pleasure to have you as a fellow member here at the B&B. Well deserved!:thumbup1:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Congratulations Pat. You are every bit deserving of this award and the Merit Award Gallery awaits your entry. You do this place proud. Thanks for everything you do at the B&B to help make it the great place that it is. I will raise a glass in your honor. Now what do you recommend I fill it with? :biggrin:

Congratulations Pat. You are every bit deserving of this award and the Merit Award Gallery awaits your entry. You do this place proud. Thanks for everything you do at the B&B to help make it the great place that it is. I will raise a glass in your honor. Now what do you recommend I fill it with? :biggrin:

Anything brown my friend... I believe you've got something along those lines in your freezer? :cool:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Congratulations to one of the true gentlemen of B&B ... I would say "thanks for all your contributions here" but ... well ... I think the Timmy said it much better than I could!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

These kind words coming from such esteemed gentlemen is really overwhelming. Thanks so much guys... this truly means more than I can adequately express.

Big congrats on the merit award! Also, congrats on your recent primary-author pub! That's a big accomplishment. I know what it's like to spend difficult years on research that finally pans out. Very rewarding.

-Andy

Congrats Pat............ couldn't have gone to a nicer guy .

You my friend are a true B&Ber . A great gentleman around these parts .

Since I dont think I can make my way towards your neck of the woods how about you just send me a drink ?:lol::lol:

Seriously congrats bud

Nick

I was very happy to be presenting this award. Pat is one of the few people I've had the pleasure of meeting outside the forum. And he is every bit as much the great guy away from his computer as he is in front of it. He cares as much about this forum as any member we have and constantly strives to continue to make this forum the absolute best forum on the internet, not just the best shaving forum, but the overall best forum. I am truly honored to present this award to my friend, Pat. Well done, buddy. Well done.

Last edited:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Pat's framed avatar has now been placed in the Merit Award Gallery where all members can visit and view Pat's accomplishments as well as those other two guys. :wink:

In a couple of days, Pat will be receiving his Merit badge which will be placed under his user name.

Congrats again Pat. Great after-party by the way. :biggrin:

Top Bottom