What's new

Master's Focus A/S

Earlier in the week i picked up some of this aftershave.One which i have not heard mentioned on this site!
Shocking i know.So i will now rectify this.
It comes in the standard master's bottle with a hunter green label w/silver script filled with a light emerald liquid.
Out of the bottle the scent is close to that of Brut without the powdery scent,with a soapy scent substituted for it.On the skin the scent morphs,the Brut scent fades in 20 minutes and a pine scent emerges combining with the soapy scent.The scent sticks close to the body and stays for 10+ hours.Not a bad scent,but not an outstanding one either.
Ingredients:deionized water,SDA,panthenol,lactylate,fragrance,preservative.

hhhmmm... this a new Masters scent? I've only tried the Bay Rum which I have. yet to try the other scents. can't seem to find them here in SD.......

i finally had a rough shave 2 nights ago as i was rushing to get ready for work.so i had a chance to experience the Focus on a bad shave.
it had a slight sting on application of the roughed up area.that quickly faded and the area seemed soothed.my skin was slightly tacky for a few minutes,then that went away and i felt lightly moisturized..i'm not sure what ingredients are responsible for these effects.
so added to my original post and the sum is=a decent aftershave with mild scent,mild moisturizing and good staying power.it would seem to be a good workday a/s.inoffensive and effective.
that may be damning it with faint praise.:confused: lol
p.s.one day i'll post this in the review section.

Top Bottom