What's new

Desktop Backgrounds... What's Yours?

I thought it could be really interesting to see what y'all use for a desktop background picture. I'm not tryin' to be bossy, but if everyone reduced their pics to 700 pixels wide, this thread could really be fun to browze through.

Here is one of the pics I use. It is the actual hearse that was used to carry the bodies of the McLaury brothers and Billy Clanton to boot hill in Tombstone, Az. October 26, 1881

I couldn't find the exact picture (I'm posting from my office computer) but its an image of the Walker house in Carmel. I'm a fan of Frank Lloyd Wright, and the Walker house is my favorite of his residential works.

proxy.php

My laptop has van Gogh's Houses at Auvers in the middle (see picture below on the left)
My desktop has El Greco's View of Toledo covering the entire screen (see picture below on the right).

I've got a few I rotate through, but right now on my lappy its this one

View attachment 43627

Wish I could say I took it -- not only because its a very well executed photo but also a breathtaking view. Found it online and fell in love with it.

My desktop PC uses the default Hardy Heron wallpaper. :blushing:

FlickrWall. Every morning I have a different background. One time I ended up with a garbage can, another time it was a picture from somewhere in Hawaii... sometimes I get women, men, animals, whatever really.

Top Bottom