What's new

Allow me to introduce myself

I'm new here but not new to shaving,been shaving since 1963 or there abouts.Hard to remember that long ago.I'm 61 tomorrow.I live in New Mexico,I'm a jeweler/Art Gallery owner.I started shaving with a Gillette razor,switched to the disposable stuff for way to long ,now I'm back to the DE razors.......much more fun.

I'm new here but not new to shaving,been shaving since 1963 or there abouts.Hard to remember that long ago.I'm 61 tomorrow.I live in New Mexico,I'm a jeweler/Art Gallery owner.I started shaving with a Gillette razor,switched to the disposable stuff for way to long ,now I'm back to the DE razors.......much more fun.

Welcome to B&B. I hope you find this site as enjoyable as I do. There are many great folks on this site and some with a very outrageous sense of humor, which I like.

I hope you have a very happy birthday tomorrow!

In case this comes up, in the Wiki, you will find a glossary of most of the abbreviations you see here. I've had to look up quite a few myself so I could understand some of the posts.

Welcome, nice to meet you. Another older guy who went the same route Gillette to the multi-track and canned stuff. Never could make the disposables work for me. Enjoy this great forum. I have a few years on you.
Happy Birthday.

Top Bottom