What's new

Baxter of California After Shave Bal - ordering in UK

anyone from the UK who would know where to order Baxter of California After Shave Balm from? I know that I bother you with such a stupid questions but am desperate and hopeless :sad:

o_O well call me nuts but when I selected a retailer it only showed me some postal adresses. Prolly that was some kind of pop-up window ... or not? Dunno the inet settings as I'm surfing from Uni :tongue_sm

EDIT: are those prices in £ or euros? .. cause all it shows me is some kind of weird 'e'

kuzmo said:
o_O well call me nuts but when I selected a retailer it only showed me some postal adresses. Prolly that was some kind of pop-up window ... or not? Dunno the inet settings as I'm surfing from Uni :tongue_sm

EDIT: are those prices in £ or euros? .. cause all it shows me is some kind of weird 'e'

Hehe - Dunno, you might have to call to find out. :biggrin:

ok thanks for help anyway .... must be goin' ... see ya tomorrow (hope the Merkur HD arrives as it is supposed to) :biggrin:

thanks will use this one ... looks ... hmm dunno how to really say it in english ... looks 'like_the_shop_one_would_prefer_over_others_which_one_saw' :biggrin1:

Top Bottom