What's new

For all car lovers (the new 2009 Aston Martin 177)

Just released March 3rd. No need to reply....just....look....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
No need to reply? How can you expect us to just look :biggrin:

It looks like that front end really flows the air into that 12 cylinder engine compartment.

That is one drop dead sexy car.

Last edited:
Gorgeous:cool: I was dissapointed when Henrik Fisker left Aston Martin, but it seems Marek Reichman is quite capable of filling his shoes:w00t:

Believe it or not, there's one of these on it's way to the guy who owns the restaurant in our plaza. He has pictures of it from the factory and I've already begged him for a test drive. Twice. And photocopied one of the photos to hang in my office.

This guy is the best kind of friend to have. A friend with great toys. It only took me a week to talk him into letting me captain the new Party Barge. The Gallardo he bought last year took a month. This may be a tougher nut to crack. It already has a name and it's not in the driveway yet.

Believe it or not, there's one of these on it's way to the guy who owns the restaurant in our plaza. He has pictures of it from the factory and I've already begged him for a test drive. Twice. And photocopied one of the photos to hang in my office.

This guy is the best kind of friend to have. A friend with great toys. It only took me a week to talk him into letting me captain the new Party Barge. The Gallardo he bought last year took a month. This may be a tougher nut to crack. It already has a name and it's not in the driveway yet.

P.M sent if you wouldnt mind passing my bid onto your mate ! :biggrin:
SOLD Thanks B&B for another great trade

Back in 1983-84 I owned a DB5 Drophead, left hand drive as well. One of my all time favorite cars of the cars that I've owned. My wife drove it on occasion while she was finishing Dental school and really wanted to keep it. I sold it to a fellow that had a DB4 GT Zagato in his collection. Not quite like the new one but still was a real joy. Here's a couple of images taken from my old photos. Color was platinum with blue leather.

proxy.php
proxy.php

it looks nice, but its still a grand tourer, a comfy car to do great distances, but no real muscle, the DB4 was famous for being a beautiful car, went like a bullet, but turned like a truck...

anyways, my favorite aston is still the 6.4 V8 1999 Aston martin Vantage V600, its got that manly muscle car feel it, the 600BHP Supercharged V8 did its job.
http://www.astonmartins.com/virage/vantage_v600.htm
shame about the 230,000 GBP price tag...

Last edited:
Top Bottom