What's new

Which creams/soaps comprise your "regular rotation"?

Obviously, part of the fun of this obsession is trying all the different products; understanding that, do you have a few favorite creams and soaps that you use (and will continue to use) on a regular basis no matter what?

Hmmm...quite a few to speak of:

TOBS Almond Cream Tub
TGQ Oak Moss and Highlander Creams

Rest are soaps
TGQ:
Leatherneck
Desert Ironwood
Highlander
Proraso Green Tub
MWF
SCS Lemon Cream

Oh...sorry, you said regular rotation no matter what.

Personally, I dont think that exists! LOL I'll always be trying something new.

Tabac
MWF
D.R. Harris Arlington
Penhaligon's (EF soap, BB and Endymion creams)
AOS Lavender cream
Nancy Boy Signature

Those are the most used, though there are plenty of others that sneak in once in awhile.

I'm a newbie so only one soap so far - Mitchell's Wool Fat.

But I make up for a lack of soap with some rediculous RAD habits!!!

Shave sticks - Tabac, Speick, Valobra, Palmolive, and D.R. Harris......also patiently awaiting the arrival of my Irisch Moos, which I imagine will assume a spot in the rotation...:wink:

Obviously, part of the fun of this obsession is trying all the different products; understanding that, do you have a few favorite creams and soaps that you use (and will continue to use) on a regular basis no matter what?

Green tube. I always come back to it. Ironic, since it was the first shaving cream I got when I first got into wetshaving. I'm still kind of new to the whole thing, but so far nothing else that's "indispensible." For aftershaves, GFT Limes and Sandalwood Skin Food.

Proraso cream, MWF, Neroli oil soap. That is all.

Though I'm seriously considering picking up that coconut soap that actually smells like coconut.

proraso green tube and col conks almond soap. haven't gotten around to trying other creams and soaps yet but i'm getting there.

Soaps
  • Kent (repackaged Mitchell's Wool Fat)
  • Trumper's Rose, Violet & Sandalwood
  • Proraso
  • Vintage Blades Signature (repackaged Truefitt & Hill Luxury)
  • Pré de Provence
  • Provence Santé
  • Ogallala Bay Rum, Sage & Cedar
  • Tabac
  • DR Harris Arlington

Creams
  • Speick
  • WARS
  • TOBS Rose
  • TOBS St. James
  • CO Bigelow (repackaged Proraso)
  • JM Fraser's Polar Ice