What's new

Post your shave dens!

New to the Forum, Shave Den in Progress. Have a wonderful wife who allowed me to take over the guest bathroom.
Very very cool man... your profile doesn't say where you're from, but when I look at the photos and see the wood framing I just picture a really cool east coast place

Thanks fellas. Actually southern AZ. But I lived in NYC for a bit and remember the old time Barber shops there. When I was growing up here in AZ my father used to go to a Barber shop that looked like an old western bar. This is kind of my homage to it. The 100.00 is basically since the hutch is an old top of a dresser I de-contructed, the pictures are of my printer and the frames are dollar store. The bathroom is small and does not have much air flow, but that lends it to keep the smells of Barbicide, Brut, Pinaud, and Bay rum and lime. Father has been deceased 34 yrs now so I guess all in all it is a tribute to him, and the smells of a time long past
Thanks everyone for your comments

Welcome from a fellow AZ wet shaver.

Thanks fellas. Actually southern AZ. But I lived in NYC for a bit and remember the old time Barber shops there. When I was growing up here in AZ my father used to go to a Barber shop that looked like an old western bar. This is kind of my homage to it. The 100.00 is basically since the hutch is an old top of a dresser I de-contructed, the pictures are of my printer and the frames are dollar store. The bathroom is small and does not have much air flow, but that lends it to keep the smells of Barbicide, Brut, Pinaud, and Bay rum and lime. Father has been deceased 34 yrs now so I guess all in all it is a tribute to him, and the smells of a time long past
Thanks everyone for your comments

Some very cool Dens here guys, looking to maybe work on switching a closet this weekend into a storage area for my stuff.

Here's my collection/Den. I didn't realize just how out of hand I've gotten until I purchased the display case last night....

cvav8or

Even without pics, I think that's the greatest line ever in the Den thread:

"until I purchased the display case last night...."

Kudos to cvav8or!
:lol:

With my wife's help, my new shave den.

proxy.php

How's the Proraso aftershave splash?
I'm currently using the Proraso aftershave splash and love it. It's clean, crisp, and provides great feedback on your shave. The scent is really great too. It dies t linger heavily or fill rooms like some aftershaves do, I find it much more personal I.e. My wife can smell it only when she hugs me. That's my two bits anyways.

Cvav8or

Razors, brushes and some software and frags...
$cabinet.jpg

Aftershaves and shaving creams...
$counter.jpg

Blades, software and some samples... And some other random stuff under the counter...

$drawer.jpg $under.jpg

Top Bottom