What's new

Post your shave dens!

Let me see your collection. Small, large, doesn't matter. I am addicted to shave den pictures and must see them!

:eek: ...slowly backs away from the keyboard....:tongue:

But seriously, even if I wanted to cater to your unbridled love of shave den pictures I don't think I could...alas, I have but a shelf.

Last edited:
I'm with ya mretzloff. I think we need to have a Sticky thread for Shave Den's (hint, hint Mods). As soon as I get mine reorganized, I'll post mine. Doesn't matter the size, let's see 'em.

I don't have a recent pic but this was from 2 years ago. T&H limes asb and sc, merkur hd, bbb brush, aos alum block.

Well I had 6 tubes of proraso in the closet but I PIF'd all but one. All I've added though 3 mama bear's, a proraso soap, and a puck of cade.

full

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
picture.php

Theres a link in my sig for more pics:
3 Strops
5 Colognes (and dozens of samples)
7 Brushes
8 Straights
11 soaps
11 Creams
11 Aftershaves

:biggrin:

And some de's that im slowly getting rid of

This was my original Shave Den Pic. Since then I've added two shelves (for displaying cased minty razors) and a new shelf specifically for brushes. The quantity of creams, soaps, blades and brushes has roughly quadrupled since this pic.

EDIT: Added the Brush Shelf Pic

Last edited:
This was my original Shave Den Pic. Since then I've added two shelves (for displaying cased minty razors) and a new shelf specifically for brushes. The quantity of creams, soaps, blades and brushes has roughly quadrupled since this pic.

EDIT: Added the Brush Shelf Pic

you still owe us a pic of the shelf with the minty razors, slagle!

Top Bottom