What's new

New razor rack

I was tired of my razors scattered all over the place so I went down to Micheals and got a small shelf drilled out the holes coated with oil and promptly hung it on the all

picture.php

I then attached my brushes and no more mess :w00t:
And that is my little den on the wall the only down side is that the shave mug and bowl wont fit.

I like it! A very effective use of that space. Maybee you should have bought a dozen of those shelves. You could have a whole column of them for all the stuff you will soon acquire! :biggrin:

I like it! A very effective use of that space. Maybee you should have bought a dozen of those shelves. You could have a whole column of them for all the stuff you will soon acquire! :biggrin:

I figured that I would buy one shelf at a time so maybe SWMBO will not notice till it is to late

Very Nice, I've had a similar idea to try and replace one of my pipe racks so I could use the older (extra) one for razors but seeing your idea and having pretty limited counter space in my current shave den, I like the idea of hanging the rack on the wall even better.

I've never said this to a guy but... I love your rack.
I like this solution. I think i will bite your style on this one. I have been looking for something to hold my DE.

Wonder if i can combine this idea and find a way to include my Straight Razors. Hummm...

I've never said this to a guy but... I love your rack.
I like this solution. I think i will bite your style on this one. I have been looking for something to hold my DE.

Wonder if i can combine this idea and find a way to include my Straight Razors. Hummm...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rack looks cool but........... is it me or is it not leveled off properly?

edit..........looks like the right side needs to go up a bit

Top Bottom