What's new

Question about 2 razors

I was in a shop in the old section of madrid the other day, and found 2 filarmonicas, double tempre, gold seal on the blade, one is a 13/16 and the other is a 14/16, 60 euros each, i was wondering if it was worth picking them up.. it seemed mighty cheap for a half decent straight,

Mint ones go for as much as USD 200 or little over on ebay. If they are in good condition get them and enjoy!

I was in a shop in the old section of madrid the other day, and found 2 filarmonicas, double tempre, gold seal on the blade, one is a 13/16 and the other is a 14/16, 60 euros each, i was wondering if it was worth picking them up.. it seemed mighty cheap for a half decent straight,

Hi. As a FSRAD patient (FRAD=Filarmonica straight razor aquisition disorder) your post caught my attention.
Can you tell me the models of the Filarmonicas you just saw? Pictures would be great.
If they're next to "new" condition, then my all means buy them now, you won't regret it, you're lucky you can grab a Filly for below the 100 Euros mark.

I had a couple Fillies and will have them again. I currently have a Double Temple #13 that is a great shaver.

Top Bottom