What's new

Indulgence of the Night 10/30 - 11/5

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Last night, I made chocolate mousse with creme anglaise for my daughter. Valhrona chocolate, egg whites, and heavy cream for the former; egg yolks, milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean for the latter.

I do it prior to every Halloween, so that all of the candy she'll get tomorrow will taste like crap by comparison, and she won't overindulge. It's one of the few ways I'm still able to outsmart her.

Mama Bear said:
Homemade deep dish pizza with hot sausage, red and green peppers, mushrooms, black olives and 5 cheeses....

Hmmm!...dunno if I could eat pizza at 4:37 A.M. though.:scared: :lol:

sue, that pizza looks awesome!

I ate three chocolate eyeballs today.

1 filled with chocolate, 1 with carmel, and the third with peanut butter.

TraderJoe said:
sue, that pizza looks awesome!

I ate three chocolate eyeballs today.

1 filled with chocolate, 1 with carmel, and the third with peanut butter.

Oh Man. I do the jello shot eyeballs, but have never done chocolate ones! Filled too! I would love to see pics of those!!

And Texas PI, I have never had anyone turn down my pizza any time of the day or night.... I BET you would have a piece at 4:37 AM... Why 4:37 by the way?? :confused: :eek:

Mama Bear said:
Oh Man. I do the jello shot eyeballs, but have never done chocolate ones! Filled too! I would love to see pics of those!!

And Texas PI, I have never had anyone turn down my pizza any time of the day or night.... I BET you would have a piece at 4:37 AM... Why 4:37 by the way?? :confused: :eek:

Well, that's the time stamp on your photos!:lol: I think I want pizza for dinner tonight!

texasPI said:
Well, that's the time stamp on your photos!:lol: I think I want pizza for dinner tonight!

Oh Goodness, I never did set that..... probably never willl......I will email you a piece...! I ate 2 and think I am going to blow up! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Sue, that pizza looks great... as for me, well, my IOTN was to hit the pipe (for the 2nd time)...

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Goosemeplease said:
Tasty looking mix there -whachagot?

That is the "house blend" from a local Tobacconist, Comerford and Sons. I'm new to pipe smoking, so I don't have any idea how to describe this to you other than "nice" and "a little sweet but not very sweet" - which I'm sure doesn't help you a whole lot.

Tonight it was a classic caesar salad with garlic croutons, followed by a good pipeful of GLP Blackpoint outside under the stars.

NMMB said:
well, my IOTN was to hit the pipe (for the 2nd time)...

full

full

Michael, that pipe is just gorgeous! Lord I smell the tobacco just looking at it..... :001_tt1: There are some beautiful colors in that bag too......mmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Mama Bear said:
Michael, that pipe is just gorgeous! Lord I smell the tobacco just looking at it..... :001_tt1: There are some beautiful colors in that bag too......mmmmm
Sue, that is actually a fairly inexpensive Brigham "System Pipe"... the fact that it looks OK (nice?), is reputed to function well and is relatively inexpensive were the reasons that I picked it up... well, I actually picked it up on a bit of a whim, but I had looked into pipes before...

Top Bottom