What's new

You know that feeling you get....

When you are waiting on a package to get to your door? I'm having that right about now. I have my first DE razor AND my first badger brush shipping to me today. I just checked the website, and it said that it was in my town at 6am. Good news....

Now I'm just sitting around the door in anticipation. They really should have a number you can call and make the postal people hurry up! My package is urgent! :w00t:

When you are waiting on a package to get to your door? I'm having that right about now. I have my first DE razor AND my first badger brush shipping to me today. I just checked the website, and it said that it was in my town at 6am. Good news....

Now I'm just sitting around the door in anticipation. They really should have a number you can call and make the postal people hurry up! My package is urgent! :w00t:

+1
I also have my 1st open comb in a package out there and its driving me crazy.
A short trip to be sure but still........:letterk1:

Pilot -

Threw in some soap as well, so you have the whole package... let me know how that first shave goes!

Postal services should be fined for not delivering shaving related stuff before 9 AM :lol:

If I can be at the local delivery office by 0600 I can pick up my mail without the waiting for the delivery... if I leave it to 0605 they're out delivering :rolleyes:

Pilot -

Threw in some soap as well, so you have the whole package... let me know how that first shave goes!

DANG Shane! Thanks! This deal keeps getting better and better.

By the way, there has been no sign on my postman all day. I am getting a little upset:mad3: Don't these people know that I need to shave?!?!

I actually am in the same anticipation, as I have an order from Lee's on the way. Since I don't live too far out of state from NY, I'm hoping it shows up before the weekend.

SCRATCH THAT!! It just got here! Can't wait for my first shave. It'll have to be later, but I will post how it goes!

proxy.php

Thanks again Shane!

Top Bottom