What's new

new video up

Dave, you are awesome!

You are wearing the whole getup, I love it! That is an awesome style that you have. Thanks for sharing.

wanna see something scary? this was a picture i found on the web from the late 1910s. notice the guy with the glasses.

Hey, that's pretty good. Nice vid

I saw the picture later down the thread before I read what it said, I thought it was you and your family in one of those amusement park fake vintage pictures :biggrin1:

Great video Dave! You mentioned that you needed to use a new/unused blade for this, so this method will not revive an old used blade? If not, then I will have to look for some unopened blades, I have some that are open and look to be lightly used. By the way, I showed the wife and almost before I could say it, she asked is that Dave? She says you look exactly the way she pictured you. And a Happy St. Patricks Day to you as well! :clover:

Uncanny!?! Does your wife share your love of historical attire?

no way...hahaha. but she was the one who recommended a model T for our wedding in may, so shes not too bad :wink:

Okay, this is really weird. I was at the thrift store the yesterday and saw a Valet auto strop. I did a Google video search and found this: using a valet auto strop razor with its strop. I just closed that window after watching the video and this was the first thread I clicked on ...

Cool videos!

its fate. im telling you :biggrin1:

Hey, that's pretty good. Nice vid

I saw the picture later down the thread before I read what it said, I thought it was you and your family in one of those amusement park fake vintage pictures :biggrin1:

creepy, isnt it? i want to get a copy and carry it with me with some money from that time and freak people out.

Great video Dave! You mentioned that you needed to use a new/unused blade for this, so this method will not revive an old used blade? If not, then I will have to look for some unopened blades, I have some that are open and look to be lightly used. By the way, I showed the wife and almost before I could say it, she asked is that Dave? She says you look exactly the way she pictured you. And a Happy St. Patricks Day to you as well! :clover:

i say an unopened blade for safety reasons. if someone has an opened blade thats free of flaws, a good dip in alcohol or barbicide would probably make it ok.

and the way i picture people in my head is never what they really look like. i dont even try anymore :lol:

video library you say?
proxy.php

:wink:

V

VR6ofpain

Crazy St. Patrick's Day vid. Your wallpaper almost looks like clovers.

I'm about to eat some corn beef and cabbage. Cheers!

Very cool info Dave! Your vid on SE blade modification started me enjoying the Auto Strop, now I'll have to try and track down some original blades.

There's only one problem, I won't be able to follow your directions when you instruct to use "these three fingers", they're yours! Ha, ha, h... sorry, not that funny.

Crazy St. Patrick's Day vid. Your wallpaper almost looks like clovers.

I'm about to eat some corn beef and cabbage. Cheers!

thats actually the wall. it was done with paint and a leaf shaped press :smile:

Very cool info Dave! Your vid on SE blade modification started me enjoying the Auto Strop, now I'll have to try and track down some original blades.

There's only one problem, I won't be able to follow your directions when you instruct to use "these three fingers", they're yours! Ha, ha, h... sorry, not that funny.

proxy.php

hahaha.

Dave,

Thanks for posting that video. I have never seen that done before. Very interesting.

:wink::wink:

Top Bottom