What's new

stephans stay smooth conditioning cream

any one else tried this stuff?i bought some yesterday and tried it this a.m.it is a non-lathering type of cream,i applied it with a brush just to get the whiskers lifted.i did a 2 pass shave and it came out pretty good.the shave was smooth and left my skin soft.it has a mild scent with coconut tones but some other notes are there,hard to describe.

I enjoy using the Stephans Stay Smooth and it is in my permanent rotation along with my favorite lathering creams and soaps. I bought a tub of it a few months ago and was very impressed. The scent has some pineapple overtones. I haven't used a brush with it preferring to just rub it in with my fingertips. It gives the blade a very smooth ride across every part of the face. It can also be used as a pretty fine post shave moisturizer. Just rub a bit into your skin after the shave and all dryness disappears. Great in the cold dry winter months.

I like this brushless shave cream too! I'll give it a try as an aftershave balm. That makes sense. It's both moisturizing and slick as described. Really like the scent......

it struck me last night before work while shaving,scent-wise---pina colada.pineapple and coconut.might would work with draggon noir a/s.

Top Bottom