What's new

Henckels Nos 7/8 Friodur

I have just seen these on ebay
Brand new and never used. Mother of pearl effect scales.
I know the old pre WW2 Henckels used to be excellent but what are these like.
At only £72.89 on a buy it now
Please put me out of my misery if these are no good as they look amazing.

Sorry i dont know how to put a link on .
They are sold by a seller called smoothestdeal on the german ebay site with 1day and 19hrs to go.

I have just seen these on ebay
Brand new and never used. Mother of pearl effect scales.
I know the old pre WW2 Henckels used to be excellent but what are these like.
At only £72.89 on a buy it now
Please put me out of my misery if these are no good as they look amazing.

They are a great deal. Buy one if you can afford it. I have A LOT of Friodur razors and although some people have trouble honing them, they are some of the best shavers around.

Sorry i dont know how to put a link on .
They are sold by a seller called smoothestdeal on the german ebay site with 1day and 19hrs to go.

Active eBay links are not allowed at B&B.

Commited and bought one. Have you already paid? did you put in the advertised postage charge on paypal as the buyer has not responded yet?

Commited and bought one. Have you already paid? did you put in the advertised postage charge on paypal as the buyer has not responded yet?

I didn't buy one. I have plenty of Friodur razors. Contact the seller and work out the payment details. Each seller is different in how they handle it.

I didn't buy one. I have plenty of Friodur razors. Contact the seller and work out the payment details. Each seller is different in how they handle it.

Thanks for your help. It is a little daunting buying from another country for the first time. Looks a good deal anyway. When i have logged on to paypal it asks me for a shipping price. On the site it states Euro 6.50 am i best typing this in and paying now?

I hate you all, Im asking a question, and then Im probably going to get one no matter the answer... :biggrin:

Turns out there were still some left, dont know why I couldnt find them without help, Thanks :thumbup1:

The Dealer is "MeckyMesser" in the German "www.gut-rasiert.de" Forum.

Grinded on vintage "Schleifhexe" & honed by himself from NOS raw blades (because his Grandpa owns an original Razor Maker Company (Schleifkotten) in Solingen around 1920).

Very good razors in new and sharp condition and a very nice fellow with fair prices and very good service. I've bought also one of them from him.

Surely you can call him directly via Email.

I have bought one of these a couple of months ago.
I'm pleased with it, but had to dress her with some new 3-pin scales because the plain black plastic stock ones were terrible, horrible, misplaced, everything...
Despite the scales and having a very slight hone wear on the spine (I guess from the original honing?), it is a great razor for the price, it shaves great and with the spanish point and decorated spine it's quite a looker.

Top Bottom