What's new

Interesting Video on the 2nd Amendment

we all have to care about our freedoms whether they affect us or not because someday the freedoms we hold near and dear will be gone..

This video and those like it, should be emailed to our elected officials daily.
Folks, this is exactly why the 2nd amendment exists. It is folks like this lady that the anti rights crowd would rather see raped and dead, than armed and alive. Anyone who would deny her the one tool she could have used to save her parents lives, is as guilty as the murderer. If that offends someone, so be it.

My compliments to the original poster.

That is probably all I can get away with saying without getting a "time out" or giving someone an excuse to close the thread.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Could someone save me five minutes and let me know if she keeps her clothes on during the entire video?

Oh, and this thread is on a short leash. :thumbup1:

I thought in Texas you could pretty much do whatever you wanted with a gun. Don't they have concealed carry down there? Is a gun in a purse different than that?

You really believe that?

I admit it was worded strongly, but I do believe exactly that. If it weren't true, they would not push for bans, and infringements that only effect those who obey the law to begin with.

I thought in Texas you could pretty much do whatever you wanted with a gun. Don't they have concealed carry down there? Is a gun in a purse different than that?

They do now, thanks in part to the lady in the video, and her testimony.

I admit it was worded strongly, but I do believe exactly that. If it weren't true, they would not push for bans, and infringements that only effect those who obey the law to begin with. .

So, people who shop at Wal-Mart want to destroy the American economy? I feel strongly that Wal-Mart lowers our standard of living in a variety of ways. They would not be in business if people did not shop there. Anyone can see that shopping there is bad for the economy. Therefore, Wal-Mart shoppers want to destroy our economy.

"If that weren't true, they would not [shop there]..."

No, on second thought, maybe Wal-Mart shoppers don't really want to destroy our economy, and that logic doesn't make any sense.

LOL, she remains clothed the entire video..You do get the pleasure of seeing politicians with dumb looks on their faces - But, all you have to do is watch the evening news to see that.

So how's this: If that first video upset/offended anyone, I offer this video as an apology:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odf0KpluvgM[/YOUTUBE]

In all seriousness, I never thought that this video/post would offend anyone and I apologize if it was posted in bad taste. Please feel free to delete/lock this thread if you think it's appropriate to do so.

Steve

Could someone save me five minutes and let me know if she keeps her clothes on during the entire video?

Oh, and this thread is on a short leash. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
LOL, she remains clothed the entire video..You do get the pleasure of seeing politicians with dumb looks on their faces - But, all you have to do is watch the evening news to see that.

In all seriousness, I never thought that this video may not be appropriate - I apologize if it was posted in bad taste - Please feel free to delete if you think it's appropriate to do so.

Steve

Nothing wrong with the video. I just hope our members behave themselves and don't attack each other.

I happen to agree with this lady. She is a chiropractor in either Killeen or Waco and lost her parents during this mishap at a Luby's cafeteria.

I think the video was perfectly appropriate. An intelligent person making interesting points about a personal tragedy and an important public policy issue.

Nothing wrong with the video. I just hope our members behave themselves and don't attack each other.

I happen to agree with this lady. She is a chiropractor in either Killeen or Waco and lost her parents during this mishap at a Luby's cafeteria.

Correct sir. She is from Lampasas and had a business in Killeen. She had a handgun in her car at the time of the massacare and did not have it on her person due to Texas laws at the time.

DL

Top Bottom