What's new

Help With My New Digital Camera

I recently bought my first digital camera(Canon)
and have no trouble using it and down loading them directly on my computer. I can attach the pictures and email them with no problem. But when I attempt to upload them on this site apparently they are too big to fit. I realize that its the size but I don't know how to correct them.

Somebody help me:smile:

Well as I understand it you need to first upload your pictures to a host site such as Photobucket or similar. When I upload to Photobucket it automatically resizes my pictures for use on the internet. You can also downsize your pictures when you export them from whatever pic software you are using on your computer, in my case iPhoto. Did I understand your questions correctly?? :redface:

I just take my pics to photoshop or paint and resize prior to posting. it takes only a minute and it works well.

I recently bought my first digital camera(Canon)
and have no trouble using it and down loading them directly on my computer. I can attach the pictures and email them with no problem. But when I attempt to upload them on this site apparently they are too big to fit. I realize that its the size but I don't know how to correct them.

Somebody help me:smile:

Hello Slantman, You can set up a file to upload to where you can keep all you pics. Check out DoubleE's Sticky on how to set-up and upload to you own file in the GALLERY. It is alot easier.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2474

Thanks to all you guys for the great help. I used The Canon software that came with the camera and it downloads,resizes and serves me breakfast in bed.

Top Bottom