What's new

Thanks West Coast Shaving!

I'm a new member to the forum and haven't had much experience with the different vendors, but I just had a good experience with West Coast Shaving and want to mention it, for those who might not know what a good outfit West Coast is.

I ordered a couple of different shaving soaps from them and a few hours later wrote to ask if I could add one soap to the order. John wrote an email back saying that that would be no problem. (Already this is good service!)

Being a newbie, of course I was impatient to try these new soaps. More than a week went by and I hadn't received my order. I emailed John asking if he'd shipped yet and, soon after, he replied that he'd shipped the original order almost immediately. At the same time, I also received a second email saying that John had shipped a replacement order.

The second order arrived two days later. No additional charge, no delay, no questions asked. Really great service. Thanks John and West Coast.

Ed

sounds great maybe i will give them a try. i have been using classic shaving and they are also very good! But I would like expand. i was curious about them.

I appreciate this thread, it gives me a chance to say thanks as well.

For 100 Astras and a can of Pre de Provence, I am as always a thoroughly satisfied customer of westcoastshaving.com

I've had great luck ordering from John at WCS. His prices on Merkur razors are the best, he has a nice selection of blades, and my shipments are always pants-free.

I think his wife may do the shipping - didn't I read in the B&B interview with John that she does? I actually thought that the pantsless remark was referring to that fact. But I guess that would be trouserless, and maybe not even that.

Another praise for WCS. Prices are great and his selection is getting better and better. I just recieved an order at the end of last week. I too was getting nervous about the shipment, but I think it's just USPS, they can be a bit slow sometimes.

Anyways, thanks West Coast Shaving, that Marvis is really tempting me. I haven't been able to justify paying the price for it since we bought a house though :mad:

Burnwood! :letterk2: I knew that pants comment was going to get me in trouble. Just a note about that, it had NOTHING to do with shipping orders. Really! And yes, my wife does most of the shipping. She's amazing.

Regarding shipping times, USPS Parcel Post seems to be a bit slow lately (First Class and Priority are fast as usual). I'm talking with UPS about an alternate ground shipping method and hope to have something cost effective in place in a week or so.

+1 WCS is great I have ordered from them a few times always satisfied. I got my latest order today in-fact a Merkur Futur, a puck of MWF, and Speick Shaving Stick. I can't wait to try it all.

Top Bottom