What's new

Adjustable Schick Injector

So a store near me has an adjustable Schick injector for $100. Seems like a lot of money. Its very clean, and still has the original plastic case and some injector blades. The price hasn't gone down in the past couple months, and I don't expect it to go down further. So is it worth it?

So a store near me has an adjustable Schick injector for $100. Seems like a lot of money. Its very clean, and still has the original plastic case and some injector blades. The price hasn't gone down in the past couple months, and I don't expect it to go down further. So is it worth it?

That is a too high of a price for one that has been used. I have one in mint condition except that the dial insert is missing. This was fairly common. It still has the cardboard insert in the head and original instructions and original blade dispenser. I can sell you this one for $80 including shipping. I can send you pictures if you are interested.

In fact, I have a picture here.

proxy.php

That is a too high of a price for one that has been used. I have one in mint condition except that the dial insert is missing. This was fairly common. It still has the cardboard insert in the head and original instructions and original blade dispenser. I can sell you this one for $80 including shipping. I can send you pictures if you are interested.

Let us not forget the prototype adjustable injector such as the one I posted in my SROTW thread.....That one would fetch 100.00 easy....

I have 3 nos adjustables.:smile:I will list them on bst if someone can give me an idea of a selling price. Cheers Phil.:wink:

Top Bottom