What's new

Taylor's Avocado goes with... ?

hmm thanks but will try Baxter of California ASB first :smile: ... yesterday went to Debenham's and asked about that balm ... they stared at me like I was asking for somekind of plutonium ...

EDIT: found quite cheap one HERE

Evening Matus,
To compliment Taylor's Avocado I quite like Thayers unscented, non-alcoholic W/H (used as a splash) followed by DR Harris Arlington Milk as a soother/moisturizer. Faint, pleasant scents all around. It's my current favorite combo. I suspect that the T&H West Indian Limes asb is a winner also. I have not as of yet had the opportunity to sample it though.

I heard that the avocado has barely any scent so you should be good with any ASB of your choosing.

If you are looking for a good moisturiser may I suggest you look at Lush. Handmade from very natural ingredients. They do mail order or you can pop into one of their stores.

I've tried the Cosmetic Lad (nice, designed for us blokes), Celestial (a little oily but leaves a really soft face), and Skin Drink (sesame seed based, smells of tahini.) These are about 1/5 of the price of their top line Gorgeous (which if you are nice to the girls/boys in the shop they might slip you a little sample.

Top Bottom