What's new

Don't Want To Insult My Neighbor

My neighbor is going back to China to see her family for a visit and insisted that she buy me a present. When I said thats OK she began to get insulted. So trying to think shaving I said pick me up a Ming Shi razor. Of course she never heard of it so I had to write it down for her. She went back herself and left her husband with a cousin. He is very old and didn't want to make the trip. I of course had to show him my Gillette "New" from 1931(he was born before that) he brought out his Trac11 but said he doesn't know where to buy blades. I ran back to the house and came back with two cartridge packs of Personnas for him:w00t: What a smile on his face
What do you think of the Ming Shi? any comments. Has anybody tried it.

I had one and gave it to my son....it's a very light and mild razor but not bad overall. I enjoyed shaving with it.

I'm speculating, but if it's anything like the Weishi, it's very mild and very difficult to do any damage.

Since its a gift even if it doesn't shave good I will tell her how great the present was. No fear she will never read this blog(I hope):biggrin:

Top Bottom