What's new

Tabac Deodorant(s)

I've been using the spray for a while. I like it a lot. However, it's been heating up here in Houston, and it doesn't work that well when I really sweat. The scent of Tabac is already pretty manly. When I start sweating a little, it kind of loses its deodorizing power.

Is the stick a hard working deodorant? I have a good deodorant stick but I want another one that works good.

I've been using the spray for a while. I like it a lot. However, it's been heating up here in Houston, and it doesn't work that well when I really sweat. The scent of Tabac is already pretty manly. When I start sweating a little, it kind of loses its deodorizing power.

Is the stick a hard working deodorant? I have a good deodorant stick but I want another one that works good.

I've been using the Tabac stick since October. I like it. The famous T-smell remains subtle, even dormant for hours, then, when you work up some body heat ... "Whooooomp! There it is!"

I got the best prices from www.FragranceX.com ... be aware, they are frequently out of stock on certain items. You can get on their alert list and receive and eMail when it gets restocked. I ordered four more last month, so I should be good through the end of the year.

I've been alternating between both the stick and the can. I think they are about even. The stick may be a little better. I saw that they have antiperspirant/deodorants as well. I may give those a try as it gets hotter.

Top Bottom