• Eton College

• Mr. Taylor

• St. James

• Sandalwood

• Shaving Shop

• No. 74 Traditional

• No. 74 Victorian Lime fragrances

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's your chance to unabashedly vote for your fav! You have the opportunity to support your vote in a note too! Tell the world why you drive women crazy when you wear this fragrance..

Note. I cast my vote for Shaving Shop, aka Maroon Range. It was the first Taylor's fragrance I purchased. Recommended by one of the employees at Classic, and a fine recommendation it was too. Great, clean, super citrusy, longest lasting (for me) of the Taylor's fragrances. Has anyone been able to find Taylor's Lavender?

people of higher intellect enjoy the crsip clean smell of shave shop...like Ron and I do....:thumbup1:

i like the limes and no 74...but my fav is is shave shop in cologne and shave cream...

mark tssb

My fave is Eton College. I have a bottle of Shaving Shop a/s that I'm not crazy about. Anybody interested in a trade? It doesn't have to be Eton College, or even after shave. Otherwise this stuff will sit quietly under my sink. ..............Jeff

Thanks Gang! For the 15 of you that voiced your opinion, I am going to put up another poll to see how many Taylors colognes you have in the ol' shave shack. Seems no one complained about not having Mr. Sidney in the poll, so I will assume that no one has any/tried it. Okay?
Here's round two.

Top Bottom