What's new

ANNOUNCEMENT: The B&B Meritorious Shaver Award Ceremony III

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
:a50::a50:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye. To all the good people of Badger & Blade. The Moderators at B&B have been busy selecting the next recipient for the third installment of the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award. We are pleased to inform all of you that the award ceremony will be held on Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 9:00 P.M. EST.

The Master of Ceremonies for this installment of the "Timmy" will be our own TimmyBoston. Who better to present the "Timmy"? :biggrin:

So come out and show your support for the next recipient of the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award and see whose framed avatar will be placed in the hallowed halls of the Merit Award Gallery.

Later, Jim will advise everyone as to the proper attire for the event. :wink:

We hope to see all of you there! It promises to be a fun-filled gala event.

Ah yes, the most talked about event of the year!

White tie if you please, medals requested.

proxy.php

:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that the B&B leaders hold up good examples of earnest and meritorious behavior. Ray raising over $2000 for charity selling off his shaving gear just blew me away. Can't wait to see who you've chosen now.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I'm glad to see that the B&B leaders hold up good examples of earnest and meritorious behavior. Ray raising over $2000 for charity selling off his shaving gear just blew me away. Can't wait to see who you've chosen now.

Ray and Scotto both set a very high standard indeed. Nevertheless, the next recipient of the Timmy is worthy for sure. :thumbup1:

Tune in on the 21st of March when Timmy awards the "Timmy" :001_huh: to the next deserving recipient of the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award.

9:00 P.M. EST.

I told Elizabeth to get a new gown for the Timmy Gala.

Have to keep up the standards you know......

I'm probably going to miss this. It will happen in the middle of the night for me. Best wishes to the third recipient!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Good point Ray. Don't forget to stop in this Saturday, March 21, at 9:00 P.M. EST to see Timmy Boston announce the next recipient of the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award. Ray, are you winning again? :wink:

Good point Ray. Don't forget to stop in this Saturday, March 21, at 9:00 P.M. EST to see Timmy Boston announce the next recipient of the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award. Ray, are you winning again? :wink:

I've prepped my Mess Dress and added my Iraq campaign Medal and additional Commendation Medal picked up on the last deployment. I'll be ready. I may miss the event, but I'll be there in spirit!

Does this mean I have to wear my laderhosen? I swear....if I drag it out for nothing... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom