What's new

Simply amazed by the combo that works best for me......

First measure of business, thanks to all of you that have helped me out over the last couple of months. After starting out with a Mergress in the least aggressive setting and with the least aggressive blades, I never would have thought that my skin would love the HD Slant with Feathers the most. In my short time here I have acquired a Mergress, a black handled adjustable, and the HD Slant (as well as many other blades and assorted products). I will admit that it took a couple of tries to get the hang of this combo, but all in all I would have to say that the Slant/Feather combo simply rules.

blackglass,

Congratulations on finding that sweet spot! It is truely a great feeling to find the perfect razor/blade combo.

DL

For over a year I thought that the feather/slant was the ultimate. Then I tried an injector (early ones) with CVS brand blades - HOLY COW. It was all of the best things I loved about the slant but with 0 irritation.

I think the stiff blade and open comb injector really are the best for me. Thought I'd share with a fellow feather/slant fan.

Top Bottom