What's new

Utter Newbie

Hello Wet Shaving World!

It's been awhile since I've been a complete newbie at something, but here I am!

My fiance has been addicted to wet shaving for quite some time now, and since moving in with me (and, subsequently finding multiple forums) it's a rare moment when I don't hear about his latest shave.
After sometime he finally talked me into letting him shave me ... and how fantastic it was! ^_^

Now I'm interested in learning more about this world ... the creams and razors that will work best for my skin (and how many different places I can shave ... being a girl CAN be awesome!)

^_^
~ Star

Welcome to my world, very glad to have you along for the trip. There are lots of helpful folks around here, and I'm sure you'll find the perfect set up soon.

Welcome to B&B. I was in Maple on the weekend. "The Barber's Chair" in the Vaughn Mills mall sells Merkur HDs, brushes and creams and the Bass Pro has a great selection of pocket knives (another favourite among the B&B crowd).

Since joining B&B and starting with DE shaving last week, I have managed to get my wife to try the soap&brush to exfoliate her face.

Welcome to B&B! The different types of products you will find mentioned here are endless. All have their own personalities. Bad part though...you always want to try something new.

Top Bottom