What's new

Photography

I have a very deep seated passion for photography, I have recently bought myself an EOS 40D with the kit lens, and hoping to expand the lens range. My father is an architect and by his job a landscape/building photographer also, where I have had most of my inspiration from!

I started becoming a lot more serious roughly 3 years ago with a Canon Powershot A620, and had some work published also began placing on the Flickr Website, (which im not sure if I can post a link to, moderator please advise)

I was just wondering do any of you gentlemen enjoy taking photgraphs, if so what you like and techniques would be appreciated.

Unfortuantely I have stopped taking pictures as the Police in UK have become a lot stricter and a nuisance, I'm aware of my right to shoot on public grounds, but its just not the same anymore!

Check out the B&B Darkroom forum. Lots of good shooters here. I also have the 40D, and love it, but (unlike me) some of the guys here have posted some truly artistic photos and some great everyday snapshots.

I really enjoy photography and am learning to shoot motorsports at a few local race tracks. I race my car too so I have just started to bring my camera along ...

I actually work in the photo field as an assistant, I work in a large commercial studio. Most of the pictures I take have an advertising aesthetic. When I was a student the police used to give me a hassle doing architectural pictures down town with my 4x5. If you really like architectural photography you should look into a tilt shift lens that will correct much of the distortion caused by conventional lenses and buildings.

Top Bottom