What's new

Addiction gone bad!

I was just wondering, do any of you guys just lather up for the sake of it, even when you've got a pretty cleanly shaven face half way through the day...:blushing:

Just call it practicing and sod the looks and comments :biggrin:

:bored: though dont do it in theatre unless your shaving a hairy area which could be a whole new thread im guessing

It is tempting sometimes if I have time, haha. I might shave again tonight because I am going to be out of town tomorrow for most of the day. Maybe I'll shave both tonight and tomorrow morning before I leave? Only time will tell...

I have but I need the practice face lathering ... fine, I love it, I just have to, I need it, I need it BAD!!!

* goes to lather again *

That would be like opening your christmas gifts christmas eve instead of christmas morning! Waiting increases anticipation!

That's no worse than occasionally opening and smelling the shave cream samples I keep in my desk at work "for emergencies".

Great.

A new sign of psychopathic behaviour for the criminal investigators to spout off.

"Homicide also has concluded he was likely a compulsive latherist..."

No what? Are you crazy? :lol:You have to make a single pass shave in the morning so that your skin will be in shape for another pass in the afternoon!:biggrin: Then lathering makes sense!:thumbup:

Richard

Somebody suggested to lather up on your shave day off with MWF to get the moisturizing effect.

Going to try that today.

Top Bottom