What's new

Multi Vitamin ?

Solgar has a selection of Multis. Do a bit of research on their website and you will figure out which best suits your needs.

+1 on fish oil

A good brand that generally won't make you burp up a fishy taste is Ultimate Omega by Nordic Naturals

Anyone care to suggest an all natural vitamin? I'm talking about non-synthetic.

You could check out Life Extension (www.lef.org). They have a very extensive array of vitamins, minerals, and supplements. I believe you can purchase without being a member. Membership is pricey, but you get discounted pricing on everything. I believe you can also get your prescriptions filled through them at a discount, but you may need to be a member.

I'm not here to plug them. I'm merely providing information as to where you can get all natural vitamins.

Picking a vitamin depends on your lifestyle,

If you are not active you should be okay with one-a-day or other durgstore availiable multi

If you are an active person then you should look into a better vitamin, I like the Optimen by optimum nutrition, it is not that expensive and works well for me

If you are a serious athlete then you shold look into something like the Animal Pak by Universal Nutrition

So this is a little off topic but does anyone know what is in some vitamins that makes...um, no good way to put this....makes urine look like it could glow in the dark?
Some do this and some don't...always wanted to know why.

One A Day Men's formula. :thumbup1:

Avoid formulas with iron, unless you have a condition that requires you to take some

Avoid GNC type formulas; overloaded, wasteful

TMI here, but I use GNC's Mega Man and Fish Oil vitamins. I enjoy the results, but my first pee after using them is a bright neon color. I guess that's where the wastefulness comes in:redface:

Maybe it's time for a new vitamin, but other than the pee, I've had no complaints. My joints feel better after a workout, and I have more energy during the day.

So this is a little off topic but does anyone know what is in some vitamins that makes...um, no good way to put this....makes urine look like it could glow in the dark?
Some do this and some don't...always wanted to know why.

I think, but am by no means sure, that it's ones that have really large amounts of B vitamins.

I enjoy the Dr. Whitaker's Forward Plus daily regimen. It has everything that you need. I'd link the page, but his website is pop-up hell. :tongue_sm

Thank you everyone for the great feedback, I honestly didnt expect this much replies. Im out to look for some of this today.

Top Bottom