What's new

WOW!!!! What a difference a brush makes!!!

I've been using my C&E Pure Badger Brush for a couple of months now after graduating from my Body Shop Synthetic and was pretty impressed with it. I recently acquired a C&E BBB from another member and gave it a try the other day.......WOW! I really didn't believe there would be such a dramatic difference. I attribute part of that to water retention I guess, but it is still quite dramatic. It turned my C&E Sienna cream into something akin to Cool Whip! The brush after about ten or so turns had a huge peak and felt great to the skin. Consider this yet another hearty endorsement of the BBB.

I've been using my C&E Pure Badger Brush for a couple of months now after graduating from my Body Shop Synthetic and was pretty impressed with it. I recently acquired a C&E BBB from another member and gave it a try the other day.......WOW! I really didn't believe there would be such a dramatic difference. I attribute part of that to water retention I guess, but it is still quite dramatic. It turned my C&E Sienna cream into something akin to Cool Whip! The brush after about ten or so turns had a huge peak and felt great to the skin. Consider this yet another hearty endorsement of the BBB.

Just wait until you try a Rooney or Shavemac or a Plisson! :w00t:

Let the SBAD begin!

Been there, done that. I was using a *** Body Shop synthetic brush for a few weeks, then picked up a C&E BBB. Great brush and lathers like a viking!

Just got my BBB today and your right it does make a difference. I have been using a tweezerman brush for a good 8 months and it worked great. But with the BBB it seemed liked it whipped up some good rich lather with a little less effort. I just bought it and I can't believe I'm thinking about a rooney now. Thanks a lot. I'm going to have to stay away from B&B for a while :001_smile.

Try Shavemac in finest & silvertip, Saville Row, Rooney, Muhele Pinsel and you'll see a greater difference & won't go back to pure and best badger.

All this about higher end brushes is hard to argue, but I still remember the same leap you just made: from cheap-o to the BBB. And I still remember the "Wow" factor. Enjoy!

Top Bottom