What's new

Better Sweet Tea Vodka Poll

Your favorite sweet tea vodka

• Firefly (the original)

• Sweet Carolina (cheaper)

• I never heard of sweet tea vodka.

• I don't like any sweet tea vodka.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe there are only two companies making sweet tea vodka. Firefly was the original and Sweet Carolina is the 2nd company. Where I do my shopping Firefly is about $5 for 750ml and $10 for gallon. Maybe because Firefly is so popular they bumped up the prices.

Which one do you all prefer?

You just waved a new spirit under my nose. I'll have to be aware of this one on the rare occasions when I want spirits.

A bartender buddy of mine introduced me to Sweet Carolina mixed with Lemonade. I'm not a vodka fan by any stretch of the imagination, but that was a pretty damn cool drink.

i have seen it in the stores,but was frightened.i like my sweet tea and i like vodka and it has never occured to me to mix them.next payday i may have to try them.

A bartender buddy of mine introduced me to Sweet Carolina mixed with Lemonade. I'm not a vodka fan by any stretch of the imagination, but that was a pretty damn cool drink.

Ah, yes. The alcoholic Arnold Palmer... I prefer Firefly and the Simply Lemonade brand. Either way, it's so delicious you won't even know you're drinking alcohol.

$5 dollars a bottle for firefly??? that seems really cheap. The cheapest I've seen is $12 at my Exchange.

I grew up in northern United States and all I ever had was unsweetened Iced Tea and Sweetened iced tea (just brewed black tea such as lipton). Most of the time you just add your one sugar to the unsweetened iced tea. I moved down south 6 years ago and everyone down here drinks what they call sweet tea which is just very sweet iced tea. The sugar is mixed when the tea is still warm/hot.

Sweet Tea vodka quickly became the number one selling flavored vodka after only 3 weeks on the shelf.
http://www.charlestoncvb.com/visito...lenches_spot_as__1_selling_flavored_vodka-894

All you need to do is pour and some sweet tea vodka on the rocks, add 2-3 splashes of water, and a lemon and your good to go. Taste almost identical to sweet tea which is very dangerous. You can also add a splash of lemonade as mentioned above.

Don't get me wrong I don't like flavored vodka but this one is a winner.

Top Bottom