What's new

Thayer's Witch Hazel A/S (alcohol)

Hey Guys,

Have any of you tried the below version of their witch hazel?

http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/522960/2934220.htm

I picked up a bottle of their traditional witch hazel (alcohol based) yesterday and was a little under whelmed at the feeling it has after application. The skin conditioning that the Thayer's provides is great but I really enjoy the quick burn and then cooling sensation that comes with a great alcohol based A/S. However, the 10% EtOH4 in the traditional Thayer's just didn't cut it.

P.S. As an aside... how do you post a link without displaying the full web address?

I use that version regularly and it provides the quick stinging and cooling sensation that you described, well for me anyways.

In terms of posting the link, follow these steps:

1) Write a word that you want people to click on to go to your link, e.g "Click Here"

2) Highlight the word then click the little icon with the globe and paper clip in it.

3) A dialog box will pop up. Past your URL in the space provided and click Ok.

4) Voila! Your done!

scarface said:
I use that version regularly and it provides the quick stinging and cooling sensation that you described, well for me anyways.

In terms of posting the link, follow these steps:

1) Write a word that you want people to click on to go to your link, e.g "Click Here"

2) Highlight the word then click the little icon with the globe and paper clip in it.

3) A dialog box will pop up. Past your URL in the space provided and click Ok.

4) Voila! Your done!

alternatively you can enter the link via the link icon and edit the clickable text... your resultant code should like:
HTML:
[URL="website.com"]Click here[/URL]

Top Bottom