What's new

I hung tough

I used to shave every other day (which is immensely satisfying on the shave days), but I've decided to go every day and give myself a break once every 14 days.

I have to be spit ans polished every work day. I used to rejoice when I had a day off, I would not shave on that day.
So off today, I wanted to shave, but hung tough.
I'll have more whiskers to shave tomorrow:001_smile
Do you gents shave every day?
M

Nope. Twice a week. While you are at it, see my post in general forum, "moment of Zen."

I shave every day if I can. I don't like to rush my shaves if I can help it, so I generally set aside time to shave in the evenings.
Its usually close enough that I can get away with it through the next day. Its not really because my beard is light, its just that I get a very, very close shave from my razors.

I use a straight and my beard isn't very thick. My shaves last very long. I shave at night and can go two days without a shadow. Every other day for me... :frown:

I'm just like you but even worse, it take about three, even four days sometimes for me to grow anything worth cutting. Which is bizarre because I'm quite a hirsute fellow.

Top Bottom