Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hung tough

Default I hung tough

I have to be spit ans polished every work day. I used to rejoice when I had a day off, I would not shave on that day.
    So off today, I wanted to shave, but hung tough.
    I'll have more whiskers to shave tomorrow
    Do you gents shave every day?
    M

I probably skip a day once every two weeks.
    Jay

It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye. Then it's just fun.

I don't shave on my days off unless I'm going out....... but I must shave on my workdays.......

I shave every day with the exception of one day on the weekend.

I know I'm not going anywhere today, other than out to the mailbox or maybe taking the dog for a walk in the park across the street, yet I'm thinking about shaving today. Contemplating which brush, soap/cream, razor, blade, ASB to use.

Why pass up an opportunity to shave?

When you're hooked, you're hooked.

The last day I didn't shave was February 13 and that was only so that I would have an exceptional shave for Valentine's Day.
    MK-ULTRA

I shave every day except for Saturady now.

DL

I am proud to say that I can (and do) now shave every single day.

Before switching to wetshaving, in my cartridge razor & canned goo days, I only shaved on M, W, & F. I dreaded shaving on W & F. I needed Tues, Thrs, Sat, & Sun for my face to recover.

Now that I have, seemingly, mastered the art of wetshaving, I shave every single day. I love shaving, now. I get excited about it, and it gets me up early in the morning, even on Sat & Sun.

Have no fear...If you *want* to be able to shave daily, you will be able to. It just takes time to perfect your technique.
    [SIZE="4"][B][I][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Veritas et Aequitas[/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

Images

I shave every day but I do try and take a day off on the weekends just to be a little lazy....

I usually end up shaving later in the day...

9. Default

I use a straight and my beard isn't very thick. My shaves last very long. I shave at night and can go two days without a shadow. Every other day for me...

Theres no point in me shaving every day, it has to be every other day to be worthwhile. My beard hairs are hard and thick, but a bit slow to grow.

Right now I'm in the learning curve and wish I could shave two times a day, I went as far as shave my chest to practice technique ^_^

Images

I'm with Shave up there. I have some pretty hardy whiskers, but I can go a couple of days without visual evidence.

I am, however, a little obsessed with the feel of a smooth face. I have only shaved a couple of times since switching to wet shaving and have some learning to do. For now, I shave about twice a week...

If I can get good enough with my straight to avoid irritation I would shave every other day or more just because I like it.
    -Adam

I shave every day

Images

I shave everyday, except for the days I shave twice.

Perhaps not every *day* (especially if I'm in a bit of a rush in the morning) but generally at least every 36 hours.
    Razors: English Gillette Tech
    Blades: Derbys
    Cream: TOBS Shaving Shop, Proraso
    Soap: TOBS Sandalwood, Wilkinson Sword
    Brush: Tweezerman
    AS - "Noir", Old Spice

"Bruce Willis's ability to maintain a wry smile whilst being blown backwards through a plate glass window is an inspiration to men whose daily challenge consists of nothing more than sitting in front of a computer screen contemplating the message: "There has been an error. Do you wish to report it?". "

Clive James

I usually go on a cycle of shaving everyday for a few wks to shaving every other day...
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Tahoma"]
    [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]A w a i s[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][/COLOR]
    [FONT="Tahoma"]
    "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.[/FONT] [I]Bruce Lee[/I]

Images

Hello, I shave everyday including Sundays.
    -Rich-

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and II took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." Robert Frost

Hi,

Yes I shave every day and on the weekends when there is more time I tend to have longer closer shaves and try out different combinations of creams, soaps, razors, blades, AF, AB and brushes.

Hmmm only one sleep till the weekend yay!

Cheers,

Adam
    "I dont believe in good luck, I depend on it"

I am required to be clean every day for work, so I may go 2 days without on my days off. The LOTH likes hair. I would shave every day, especialy my head. I am going on 3 days right now, going back to work tonight, so I am going to have a GREAT shave. For this clearcutting I think I'm going to bring out the Micromatic.
    Andy

Fate rarely calls on us at a moment of our choosing.

Change is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

"Now, we can do this easy, or we can do this [I]real[/i] easy. Your choice Bub."

I often don't shave on Fridays, which are casual days at work, with alternating Fridays usually being a jeans day. Normally I shave on Saturdays because I can and because I have the time for a luxurious shave. Sundays are 50-50 whether or not I shave ... just depends on how lazy I feel.

However ... this Saturday I am getting a haircut at my local Shear Ego school barber shop (my hair is easy to cut), and they have the FULL DEAL shave (hot towel, hot lather, straight) for $4 ... yes, you read correctly, FOUR.
    [COLOR="Gray"][B]"Before Badger & Blade, I was just scraping by."[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Orange"]38C/Feather Portable/'40s SS/Krona - Stainless/VDH Brush/Cremo/Palmolive Sensitive/C.O. Bigelow-Proraso/Nivea-Florena/Omega/Williams[/COLOR]

Images

I shave Mon/Wed/Fri and try to take the weekends off
    Alan
    No electrons were harmed in the transmission of this message