What's new

Fragrance Oils!?!?!? OMg...

http://www.rusticescentuals.com/fragranceoils/fragranceoilsm.html

I thought as a soaper I had seen every fragrance there was.. Boy am I wrong... here is the description! What would YOU do with this!?
Cologne, shaving soap, Candle? :eek:

Sue, who is a LOT older than she thought she was a little while ago...... ;-)

Marijuana Fragrance Oil
Soap-N-Candles formulation
You don't need a tax stamp to use this pungent oil! A resinous, leafy (and stinkily realistic!) interpretation sure to take you back to the days of Cheech and Chong! As one of our customers says, this does not smell like "stinky bong water". Please note, we are not responsible if your neighbors report you to the DEA, and bail money not included! Might we suggest a yummy bottle of Fudge Brownie as a blender for Marijuana Brownie candles? Someone recently emailed to say, "Your Marijuana smells like the ashtray in a dope den, it's great!" We won't ask how you know but thanks for the compliments! :)

Imagine the issues if the police did come over to your house for some innocent reason and they smell that... Hmm try explaining that one. Honest Officer, its only a candle! Not the real thing!

Oficer: Please step out of the car - Have you been smoking pot ?
Driver: No officer - It's just my aftershave.

fuerein said:
Imagine the issues if the police did come over to your house for some innocent reason and they smell that... Hmm try explaining that one. Honest Officer, its only a candle! Not the real thing!

lol... Really officer, I am just burning my weed..... candle. :biggrin:

I actually saw a cologne somewhere that smelled like Mariuane....damn I misspelled that. WEED. People said they realy liked it....offcourse I don't know if those people are also regular pot smokers...

Get Yer " High" with the New Mama Bear Fragranted Soaps

I can see the $$$$$ standing on a Market in Amsterdam..I tell you.. I can buy me a house like Mama Bear after 2 years of selling.. oh yes seen it all in Amsterdam.. place to be....Get YER High :lol:

Oh Gosh, that would be the worst! I personally don't know how people can smoke marijuana, (despite all legal issues) the few times I'm smelled the smoke, just the stench made me run! Yuck! I used to smoke cigarettes and drink really cheap beer, but that was on a whole other level. Mama, you can make it into whatever and I won't buy it, sorry. Anything else though, I'd be happy to try it out. :biggrin:

LX_Emergency said:
I actually saw a cologne somewhere that smelled like Mariuane....damn I misspelled that. WEED. People said they realy liked it....offcourse I don't know if those people are also regular pot smokers...

I remember hearing about that in college, supposed the stoners would wear it to cover up their own smell and if they were cornered they'd blame it on the cologne.

TimmyBoston said:
I remember hearing about that in college, supposed the stoners would wear it to cover up their own smell and if they were cornered they'd blame it on the cologne.

I've heard the same thing about the perfume opium.

I marijuana perfume you are in search of is Cannabis Santal from Fresh.
At lest that is what I've read, never inhaled.

Ron

Top Bottom