My father-in-law has been hitting up the flea markets and gave me a whole bunch of razors, and many of them are duplicates so they must go. These have all been cleaned with hot water, Scrubbing Bubbles, disinfected, and hand polished with Flitz. All prices include shipping to CONUS, but if you buy more than one we can work something out on the shipping. International shipping is available, but at actual cost. Paypal only please.
I have the following adjustables for sale:
1) D4 Fatboy: This razor is in good condition and the TTO is fairly smooth. There is one small scratch on the silo door. The numbers are mostly black except for “5” & “7”. This just maybe some gunk that I can’t get out, but for to be safe I will say it has rubbed off. All settings still have the audible “click” This is certainly not a mint razor, but will make a great shaver. I am asking $30.00 SOLD
2) I2 Slim: This is a very nice razor. The TTO is very smooth, and the adjustable mechanism works great. There does not appear to be any brassing on the razor. Some of the numbers are fading, but not rubbed off. The “click” is still audible. I am asking $27.00 SOLD
3) M1 Slim: This is an average razor. The TTO is still very tight, but almost all the black has been rubbed off. No brassing or noticeable scratches. This is certainly a shaver. I am asking $20.00.
The following razors have been cleaned and sanitized, but not polished…that will give you something to do!
1) C4 Blue Tip: I bought this from another B&Ber who threw it in with some Mama Bear Soaps I got from him. The Blue Tip is in average condition. This B&Ber fell on some tough economic times, so I promised I would split with the proceeds with him if I could sell it here. The paint on the tip is missing in some spots, but the TTO works great. It could use some polish. I am asking $20.00 given the circumstances & I will include the Super Speed mentioned below with the price!! STILL AVAILABLE!.
2) O1 Long-handle Super Adjustable: The numbers are all black, and the clicks are solid. The TTO is smooth and it locks tight. It looks clean…just needs to be polished up a bit. I am asking $28.00. SOLD
3) Y4 Super Speed: This one is a shaver, not a looker. TTO is tight, but there is some brassing under the head. I great shaver to learn on. I am asking $10.00. See Above