What's new

GFT Coral Skin Food

If you like the feel of the Skin Food but don't like the scent of the Coral, try the Limes. It has a quick but understated hit of lime scent that fades out to nothing in a matter of minutes, and effectively functions as an unscented application. The Sandalwood is nice, too, but its scent is more pronounced than the Limes, to be sure.

BTW, both the Coral and the Limes have menthol in them (the Sandalwood doesn't), but I find its impact is very mild, both in terms of affecting the scent, and how it feels on the skin.

I have all three in sample size and agree... Limes is freakin' amazing! Post Shave Nirvana for sure!

It's about 2 minutes of lime scent Nirvana, then it's gone, but my skin feels amazing for the entire day.

Wow.. methhol.. interesting. It's good stuff. :tongue_sm

How long does the scent of the GFT skin food (any and all scents: coral, sandalwood, etc.) last? Can it be used with colognes that don't share the same scent as the skin food?

they don't last long. Limes lasts the shortest. I use it every day with no contamination of fragrances

+1 None of them last more than a minute or two. I tend to pair all of my scents but occasionally use the Skin Food with an unmatched scent. I just apply the SF and wait a few before applying my EDC or EDT.

Top Bottom