What's new

Shaving products that I really want

This may sound boring or silly to many of you but the product in my den that I think smells the best during use is Thayer's Lemon.

I can't help it... I have tons of wonderful smelling stuff and I love most of them but none of them give me that same pleasant feeling that my Thayer's Lemon does. It is simple... easy. I don't have to think about it. It isn't the greatest lemon scent either but damned if I don't really like it.

So what I really want is a line of products that smell like Thayer's Lemon. Decent soap and cream, AS and ASB, and EDT. The whole line. I'd buy it. I don't want to use it exclusively but it would get plenty of action in my den.

//500th post!

If you like lemon Art of Shaving has a lemon line. Also Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet and Acqua di Parma Colonia line might fit

Trumpers GFT range--their signature scent, is a verbena type fragrance. It's very nice. I had the cologne for a while but decided it was too sweet for me. You may wanna pick up a sample. They have it available in Deodorant, cologne, bath and shower gel, and shaving cream.

I am getting to this point also. I am collecting quite a few products, but seem to go to only a few. And they are usually not the most expensive items either.

Thayers Lemon...could it be confused with a cleaning product?

I really love citurs scents, but when they smell close to a cleaning product it just kills it for me. A fatal flaw I'm afraid.

For me, the Truffit & Hill West Indian Limes range is in a class of it's own.

Shaving soap, cream, aftershave balm, cologne, soap and body gel. All with that wonderful West Indian Limes scent....Arhhh I can imagine I'm sitting under a palm tree sipping a G&T just think thinking about it!

Cheers,

Adam

+1 on the GFT. It definitely has bright lemony top notes, with a bit more complexity to really tantalize your olfactory system.

Thayers Lemon...could it be confused with a cleaning product?

I really love citurs scents, but when they smell close to a cleaning product it just kills it for me. A fatal flaw I'm afraid.

Like I said, it isn't the best lemon scent but for some reason I like it. Guilty pleasure I guess.

Try going to a herbalist and buying pure essential lemon oil, or a combo of citrus oils and add a small amount to your favorite shave cream.

Top Bottom