What's new

Acquisitions March 2 - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotty, just give me the rights to your paypal account and you won't have to worry about it anymore!:lol:

Actually, I am just waiting until you have it all out of your system. I am waiting back in the shadows. When you are finished, I will be all over all of those NOS razors (if there are any left, that is).:lol::lol::lol:

DL

I hope I get over RAD soon (Seriously). I am really starting to believe I am crazy (I know several others have known that for a while now:lol:). If only I have one of every set, then I'd be fine:001_rolle

Cancel my Paypal right NOW! I paid the most I have ever paid for a singe razor a couple of minutes ago. It will be the center of my collection though.

"limited edition Gillette Aristocrat razor. These razors were made to commemorate the Queen's coronation in 1953 and were presented to board directors for engineering firm Motherwell Bridge."

The razor is in BRAND NEW condition and comes in the original presentation case and box. The original spare razor blades and directions for use are included.

The razor also comes with its own limited edition number.

Scotty, that's a fine score. If you don't mind sharing with us do tell how much did you pay for that beauty?

Today Just arrived was a Kent BLK8, Coates Lime and Old Spice Mug. As well as some much anticipated Pepper Plant Hot Sauce...
Last week I scored a Sanguine X-D20, Dovo Shavette w/ all the holders and blades for each, Musgo Real A/S Splash, DOVO Alum block, Some nice new hair tonic &Thayers Witch Hazel. Thats all I think...
On its way is a Kent BK12, a bunch of aftershaves/colognes and another Old Spice Mug... :lol:

Last edited:
Today in the mail I got my Truefitt & Hill sampler pack with 7 Shave creams, 5 ASB's and a pre-shave oil.

Also picked up a bottle of Clubman AS this weekend.

This was a fantastic gift from John Gehman (BroJohn) to compliment my Personna Micrometric Adjustable Razor. Thanks again John!!!!!!

Tony Miller Paddle Strop and Bench Strop Kit

proxy.php

That Le Grelot looks like it will clean up nicely!

yeah, its doing better than I thought. this is at 400 grit. ill take it all the way up to 2000 then give it a bit of a polish. not all the pitting will be out, but I dont want to take away too much metal.

who needs a dremel when you have elbow grease and time to burn!

(the begall on the other hand has masses of pitting. maybe I should go after a dremel)

this is a great find, Ray - a little history in your hands, eh?

Yes it is, I've been to our town historical society and town hall. Found a bunch of info and pictures too. Sad to say that only a small section of the old building still exists but it's still cool walking in it.

Ok so I'm a little strange...:biggrin:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
in today's mail:

6 bars of Nancy Boy soap and 1 bottle of Nancy Boy shampoo.

-2 Signature scent
-2 Sweetgrass scent
-1 Spa scent
-1 Tea Rose scent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom